Monday, July 30, 2012

Napoleon on Monday

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...
 there is something you must always remember. 
You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, 
and smarter than you think.
 But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... 
I'll always be with you.  
  - Winnie The Pooh - 

Hai Furriends!
A friend said they would like to see some photos of me when I was
younger. That was about thirteen eleventy squillion years ago!
Well, now.. it was a little bit difficult because there are no
pictures of young, handsome me in digital, and no scanner. 
 My sister-bean, Rene' said
 'Take a picture of a picture!'
Very good idea, and here they are.
Above is my sisfur, Georgia and me when we first got here.
We were pretty old 'kittens' but probably not a year old.


Above is my brofur from a different Mother, Mr. Nicholas.
He was Mom's heart cat and she loved him lots.
She called him her 'old man' .. now 20 years later..
she calls me her 'old man'.
She still misses Mr. Nicholas.


Above you can tell how all the other kittycats would lay with me.
I would bathe and lick them all, and love them.
Miss Emily, Mr. Nichollas and Little Sara are around me.
Miss Emily still wants me to groom her, but I'm a bit too weak
and she knocks me off balance when she head bonks me.

Well, that is me over 20 years ago.
Mom was just a kid then, about 49 years old. 
We have been through a lot, my Mom and me.
Wishing every fur and bean a good week!
~ Napoleon

16 comments:

  1. Your mom is so lucky to have had you all those 20 years, Napoleon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have a great week too!

    Thank you so much for your kind words and the comment you left on my blog last week about my human sis in the hospital. Last week she was in serious condition and thanks to all the prayers, she might be coming home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good idea to take a picture of a picture!. You and youe sister look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwwww, we love seeing all the pictures of our friends when they were little. And, my, isn't good ol' Winnie the Pooh a wise old bear :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some great pictures and we sure are glad to see them. We are sending you so many purrs Napoleon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were always such a handsome devil, weren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved all of the pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Napoleon! That sort of longevity is something all us kitties strive for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Napoelon, you´re awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Napoleon!! What wonderful pics of you and your furblings - Mr Nicholas, Georgia, Miss Emily and little Sara!!! Such great memories too!! And the quote is perfect! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Napoleon, you have had such wonderful times! Never mind being weak, we lubs you as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Napoleon, those are some great pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwww!!!!! Napoleon you were such a cutie and you still look good today!!
    Lots of hugs and kisses from your TX furiends,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Napoleon, thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. You and your Mom sure have been through a lot, haven't you? We are sending you much love and purrs, sweet pal.

    By the way, we love your Winnie the Pooh quote ... purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool pictures Napoleon. You are an awesome kitty!
    Harry, Dexter and Tipp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Twenty years is a long time - but not long enough, I'm sure your mom will agree. May you have many more memories to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!