Thursday, June 05, 2008

Friends Friday ~ Daisy The Curly Cat


Our Friend, Daisy sent us this!
She knows we like carrots a lot.
She did not like them.
Nom Nom Nom Nom Yummy!
Thank you, Daisy!!

Bob and Patrick




If you're short of trouble, get a goat.

BOB:
Move over Patrick! You are not in the right place to open the door.
We need to get to the computer to say 'Hi' to our friend, Daisy the Curly Cat.
PATRICK:
I knew that, Bob. I was just looking at the hinge.
I'm going to try to turn this door knob and get us in before
The Mom gets back home.
You know how she gets when our hooves have been on the keyboard!
Hi Daisy!! We just wanted to let you know that we're doing great!
We think of you a lot and are looking forward to seeing what happens to SNAIL.
Byeeee!!!
::waving hooves to all our furiends at The Cat Blogosphere!::
Bob & Patrick

13 comments:

  1. You guys are just so cute!!! :) I hope you get through to Daisy ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob and Patrick, you are both very cute goats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bob and Patrick, you are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI BOB! HI PATRICK! You two are very cute goats! We've never seen goats before!!! Come and visit us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet Daisy will be very excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so good to see you both, Bob and Patrick! My mommy almost fainted from the cuteness - she loves goats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bob and Patrick!
    It's great to see you guys again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BOB! PATRICK! You just made my day! I cannot even tell you how excited I am to see you. I think about you two all the time, too, and I am so glad that you are both doing great.

    ps: I sent you a tiny little surprise by e-mail today. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello boys. Looking handsome. FAZ

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute goats. You are so handsome.
    And all us Sherwood Cats are waiting to find out what happens to Mr. Snail on Sunday Comics.
    Love,
    Missy Blue Eyes

    :: waving paws to everyone ::

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:24 PM

    Hi Bob & Patrick! You are the cutest goats we know! You can have all our carrots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Bob & Patrick! Hope you got back in before The Mom got home!

    Purrrrrrs, China Cat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bob & Patrick,

    You two are so cute. And you obviously have good taste in friends. (Daisy) We'll have to stop back to visit once in a while.

    Purrs and tail wags,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!