Monday, April 14, 2008

Mancat Monday ~ Napoleon


Friend, you have sown flowers
along the road of my life

Hi, Napoleon here!
I'm doing one of the things I like to do best.
Sleep.
With CRF I am not as active as I used to be.

I am 16 years old!

Mom said it's OK if I want to sleep a lot.

She loves me any way I want to be

^..^

We are all so happy that
Mu Shue, Lilly Lu, and Iris have been found and are safe with Laura!!
We're asking Mom to write a thank you note to the people that went in and got them.
You can, too. The address is HERE

6 comments:

  1. Napoleon, I am only FOUR and I like to sleep a lot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sleeping a lot is fun! I bet it's even more fun when you have a cool pillow like you do :)
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  3. pillows and sleeps that is what we kittys are goods at! You do a very goods job Napoleon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks like a nice nap spot - can we join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Napoleon, you look very cozy and comfy there. We are so happy that Mu Shue, Lilly Lu and Iris are safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleeping is what us kitties do best, Napoleon! Snooze on!
    Purrs and headbutts,
    Sabrina, Sam and Simon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!