Sunday, June 10, 2007

Successful Animal Transport

~ Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe.
We are the focus of their love and faith and trust.
They serve us in return for scraps.
It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made ~

-- Roger Caras --

What an amazing thing this Internet is! At message board I visit, one of the members was trying to make a transport for two dogs. It would go from Alabama to Ohio.One member took a leg (Thanks Michelle!!!) and there were several100+ mile legs left to get volunteers for.

Not knowing exactly where my blog buddy lived, I emailed her to see if she knew anyone or could help with this huge trip. She jumped right in and took two legs, round trip!!That is 450 miles that took Ten Hours!
Do go see those precious pups pictures atNo Jumping From The Bridge along with a couple of videos and read a little bit about them.Yes indeed, this Internet is a pretty neat thing!!!
Thanks a Million, Million Lisa!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Baby Mountain Gorilla found clinging to it's executed mother's body
If you'd like to read more

3 comments:

  1. Bobbie - I'm so glad you thought enough to send me an e-mail about the transport. I don't often get to spend time with dogs and I really enjoyed the time with these boys. I would love to do this again. Maybe not so far next time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dogs are very cute! And I am very proud of people for helping out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing. Three cheers for Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!