Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tagged For Thinking Blogger Award!

I just got tagged by Daisy the Curly Cat,
and some time back Flip Flop Floozie tagged me for
The Thinking Blogger Award!
With my little Georgia sick, I'll probably be too brief, but do want to get my five blogs listed.

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote (here is an alternative silver version if gold doesn't fit your blog).

This is what Flip Flop Floozie said about my blog:
Cats~Goats~Quotes I have just lately found this blog. If you love cats (and well you know that I do) you will like going here. She has so many beautiful cats and some great stories to go along with them. Stop by and see her.
This is what Daisy said:
Cats~Goats~Quotes blog. This blog makes me think about other animals, too.
Like the plight of Mona, the elephant. Or hurricane Katrina animals. And Bob and Patrick, the cute goats.

Wow, I've never been called a Thinker! I guess a little bit of thinking is needed to blog. Mostly I have to think about the code all the dots and brackets and slashes! Sometimes, well a lot of times, they confuse me :)
Thanks Daisy and Floozie!

Here are my choices.
~ 1 is No Jumping From The Bridge
She is amazing with her cat shelter work, her adoptions of the cats and triple amazing for her support of the Elephants. Do go check her blog for some really good news!
~ 2 is Katrina Creatures and Critters She may not can join in, but do read her blog, let's not forget the Katrina Victims.
~ 3 is Kellie the Orange Cat
This beautiful cat has the prettiest colors! She's had a vet visit, and is on the mend! We're sending her good thoughts!
~ 4 is Parker
There are some yummy things to eat and a gorgeous sponsored kitty named Buddy from Best Friends!
~5 is Oh so many!.. This is for all the blogs I didn't list! I can spend hours sitting here reading the most interesting blogs! Thank you all and thank you all for visiting me and my Kitty-Cats and The
Boyz!
If my nominees are busy, or have already been nominated, it's OK to not make a post :)

Thank you for the prayers, purrs and good wishes for Georgia. She is here, she eats (with a little help from me) and drinks and walks around and sleeps.

6 comments:

  1. Do I get a jeweled tiara? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me think outside my little cat world to include all animals!

    I am keeping Georgia in my thoughts and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at you! http://nojumpingfrombridge.blogspot.com/2007/04/thinking-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you finally accepted your award. I love coming to see how things are going here. I am so hoping that Georgia will get better!! Just love her while you can. Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award.

    We are sorry to hear that Georgia is not well. She is very lucky to have you as a mummy, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your award. It's always wonderful to be recognized by friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!