Monday, April 09, 2007

Holly Hobbie, Snoopy & Woodstock

~ He who has 1,000 friends
has none to spare ~

My aunt will be moving, and asked me if I'd help her clean her attic of things that someone had stored 25-30 years ago, and she'd let me have all the stuff.
There was a lot of non-useable things that had to be thrown away, and not a lot that I could put in my booth. I will be able to put these Holly Hobbie figurines in, tho.
My favorite one is...the Cat! I like the lamb, too.

Yard sales were not productive, being that it was freezing here, with a few snow flurries. Maybe Snoopy and Woodstock will catch someones eye :)

Cool!

4 comments:

  1. Those Holly Hobbie figurines are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some neat stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:30 PM

    Those are really nice! Our Lady's been packing up lots of decorative items and putting earthquake putty underneath others because of me. See, if she doesn't get up when I want her to, I knock stuff off shelves.
    Midnight

    ReplyDelete
  4. I collect Snoopy things - well,use to - I haven't bought anything in several years. I LOVE Snoopy! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!