Saturday, September 18, 2010

Saturday Story ~ Jasmine

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the
shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will
deal likewise with their fellow men.
St. Francis of Assisi

Many years ago I was on death row in a Georgia pound. A very sweet, kind lady offered to take me if someone could pull me and meet her halfway. Well, Mom Bobbie said she would get me. She drove a whole lot of miles to the pound, then many more miles to meet my new Mom, Claire.

Mom Bobbie cried when she gave me to Mom Claire because she had been holding me and loving on me while waiting, but knew Mom Claire would take very good care of me, which she did .. until she got sick and went to Heaven.

Mom Claires husband called and asked Mom Bobbie if she wanted me, as he was going to put me outside!! His new wifes child was 'allergic' to cats! I was declawed at a very early age, and Mom Bobbie knew she didn't want me to be thrown away, so she meet the husband and I have been here with The Bunch for a couple of years. I've had some skin problems, but my fur is back to it's beautiful look thanks to some dear friends, (I call them my Aunties) on the internet that have helped Mom Bobbie take care of me.

Hope everyfur and every bean has a nice weekend!

~ Jasmine

12 comments:

  1. Sweet Jasmine.....your life has had its ups and downs.....we purr that it will only be ups from now on. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sammy and Andy. I hope your life is purrfect from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:57 PM

    I am so glad your hair is back and I hope all those ups and downs in your life have come to an end. Patches, Snookums, Pooh and Mumsy are glad you have a nice family that takes care of you. Nose kisses from us all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're in the right place now, Jasmine! What a pretty girl you are too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are sorry that you lost your Mom. Mac lost his this year and he came to live with us. You are so lucky that Miss Bobbie is such a dear sweet lady and wanted to make sure you were safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jasmine--I am so glad that Bobbi was willing to take you in and you have such a nice home! Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:39 PM

    You are in a safe and loving place now. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jasmine I hope your live is full of continous joy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are sorry the husband didn't want you any more, but you are in a loving Forever Home now where you will always be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jasmine, we're so happy that your mom Bobbie took you in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so happy, Jasmine, that Bobbie came to your aid not once, but twice. But then, Bobbie is like that. She is an amazing human, and a lot of kitties owe their lives to her willingness to help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jasmine, you are so pretty and you deserve a life filled with love and happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!