Thursday, June 12, 2008

In Memory of our Holly Belle ~ Two years gone.

Holly Belle Asbell ~ October 2003 - June 13, 2006
Two years tomorrow our girl left for The Bridge


She was the best dog ever!
The runt of 20 puppies, almost gone.
She loved all the kitty cats.
She loved the grandbean.

She was with me all the time.
Never missed an opportunity to go.

She loved life.
She loved me.

I loved her with all my heart.
I still do.

I miss you so much..my heart hurts so bad.
Keep waiting for me sweet Holly Belle
I'll get there and we'll be together again
all of us, forever.
~ Momma and The Bunch
xoxoxoxo
More about Holly Belle HERE

13 comments:

  1. So sorry that you lost her two years ago. :( You have our deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell how very very loved she was and is. What a special woofie.

    Chase

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so sorry about Holly Belle. She was a beautiful dawg. And she had such a nice smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a superb tribute to the wonderful Holly Belle.
    We are so glad that she had you!
    What a beauty too.
    *smooch*

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos on the tribute page were so beautiful. I can tell Holly Belle was very special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks like my Rocco who is in the final stages of his life. He's 13 also. It's so hard to lose a beloved pet. At least you gave her a good, long life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Holly Belle was such a lovely dog, and obviously very special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purrs for you on this sad day.
    It is good that you have nice memories of her :)
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so glad you took her to love her and give her the life she was meant to have. She was a special pup. ((((Bobbie))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is something extra special with the runts of litters. I'm sure she couldn't have asked for a better home. May you enjoy a lifetime of memories with her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holly looks likes a furry cute woofie. She smiles alot in her piccys too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just started crying when I read about Holly Belle. What a lover girl. Im so sorry you two lost each other. Thankfully you will be together again!

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!