Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Sad Day

How strange that I had been thinking of Gracie's mother cat, Fluffy, when today I learned that she died yesterday.

She was an outside cat, and it's not known what happened, but her little body was found in the nearby woods. I want to think that she just went into the woods and died peacefully. That's what I want to think.

She was a beautiful light grey and white foofy cat. I hope she didn't suffer. *tears*

Soar high among the clouds with your new Angel Wings sweet Fluffy Girl.

I am reminded of a poem that my friend, Trish Blassengame wrote, and am putting a link to it HERE with her permission.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:52 PM

    Peace be with you at this time of loss of sweet Fluffy. Their time on this earth is just too short. -Scooby, Shaggy & Scout

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!