Monday, December 25, 2006

Lisaviolet's Tummy Tuesday!

~ Everything a cat is and does physically, is to me -
beautiful, lovely, stimulating, soothing, attractive and an enchantment ~
Paul Gallico

Today for Lisaviolet's Tummy Tuesday we have Miss Emily! She and her sisfur, Sara, were in a box in front of Walmart. Telling myself to *not* look in the box, I looked in the box and got myself two beautiful kittens. I have been delighted every day that I looked, because this little solid white cat is such a lady. I call her my Beauty Queen because she is indeed beautiful and such a sweet girl. Yes, I'm glad I looked in that box!
~~Visit Lisaviolet HERE for more Tummies, and add your own!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty girl, and a pretty tummy too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting The Bunch!